Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Wonderful News!!!

Hey Ya's!  It's the start of a new week and I've some really wonderful news to share with you!

A couple months ago, an extremely kind & talented girl Evgenia Petzer asked if I would be able to be a Guest over at Scrap Lifting.  WoWwW!  I was truly HONOURED and how could I resist?!  I of course said "YES!"  I can't stress to you how their work is absolutely AMAZING!!!!  I so looooove their shabby chic styles!

For this new challenge, the card to be "scrap lifted" is this card that I made about a year ago:



Hope you will go on over and join in on the Scrap Lifting Challenge!  :)  You will have until June 10th to enter!  And please go and see all of their AMAZING creations!!!

Thank you so much Evgenia for inviting me .. I am thilled!!!

Wishing you all a most wonderful day!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See you again very soon!

Hugs,
Elise

18 comments:

Tammi said...

Oh I love this one, a gorgeous card to try and scrap lift off of!

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! Stunning !
xxx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Elise. The image is fabulous and the design is beautifully embellished.
Congratulations on you DT spot.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sheri said...

OMG!! This is just glowing!! So beautiful, Elise!!

Annette said...

Congrats Elise, and your card is gorgeous. I love the image and the photo stamp.

Sanja Grdinić said...

Great colors! :)

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wauw what a gorgeous card, such beautiful colours and the background looks great ...greetings Miranda

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Elise, I am so happy for you.
Your card really is stunning, I love the sweet image and your detailing is totally gorgeous.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

Beautiful card Elise, and such a lovely cute image. Congrats on your guest design spot! xx

Carol S. said...

This is adorable. Love the sunny colours and brightens the dark wet days, we are having in the UK. Loving all the detailing. Congrats on your latest GDT post. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Debbie Tinks said...

Love the card happy crafting ....x

Marjorie said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous Elise!! and congratulations on your DT Spot:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Jane Savage said...

Many congratulations on your DT spot Elise! Very, very well deserved! Another stunning design that is out of this world! xx

Danielle Champagne said...

About a year ago? OMG. has time gone by so fast that I donot remember this card, or is my memory failing? I do love love your card. love this cute little girl, the happy colors and everything. Actually, I love it all. Congratulations for this guest appearance, well deserved. Hugs. xox

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise, so pretty.
Congratulations on your GDT spot too.
Lorraine x

Anne said...

Such a fun challenge! I think I recognise the card, its truly stunning! So many gorgeous details. :)

Hope you are well. :)
Hugs, Anne.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Congratulations on your fantastic news! Love this card, the colours are beautiful and the flower arrangement looks so pretty.
Rebecca.

Ileana A. said...

Amazing!!! Every details is gorgeous ,I love background with Emma Swing!!
ILeanaxxx