Friday, May 23, 2014

Capture Life's Moments ...

Hey Ya's!  It's the beginning of another weekend yet again .. time sure is flying yes?

My little Bodhi will be out of school again in a couple of weeks .. Summer vacation is around the corner yet again .. wow!  I can't believe it!

Well, I mentioned that I've fallen in love with making mixed media canvases .. and I couldn't wait to do my second.  It measures 9 x 12 inches .. so lots of happy space to play with!  The photo is removable once again and I've used some lovely lace and papers from a dear friend of mine .. thank you so much!!!

I got the vintage image from Pinterest, which I believe is from Janet K Designs.  :)







Hope I'll have another one to show you soon!  ;)

Wishing you all a most beautiful weekend!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Big Hugs,
Elise

13 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Wowzers!! This is stunning, Elise! So much gorgeous detail!
Have a lovely weekend! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Elise love the colour's and beautiful design have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Gaby Dierx said...

Wonderful!!!
Nice weekend, hugsss Gaby

Sue said...

This is stunning Elise, a real work of art. I love your design, full of such gorgeous detailing and the delicate colours look so pretty.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

You've done it again Elise! I love looking really close up, at all the little embellies tucked in. Stunningly beautiful. The detail is awesome. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

Oh Elise...stunning!
Lorraine x

Elaine said...

This is amazing! I love the bike xx

Sheri said...

Mixed Media has fallen in love with you!! Breathtaking...AGAIN!!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Another stunning canvas, such a great way to use all of those fabulous embellishments. I love the bike!
Rebecca.

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! Elise, this is sooooo lovely. You have a magical way of creating a story with your image! Look at the little camera,the lovely bicycle,and the 2 friends telling secrets to each other... OH! so very feminine and fabulous. Love it! Keep them coming. Hugs & love. xox

Teresa said...

Absolutely stunning work Elise, love the romantic look of your canvas and the perfect details, it's truly gorgeous xx

Juls said...

ooooh wow this is gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Tammi said...

Just lovely, I like your style of mixed media...soft and elegant. Pretty frame and embellies. I want to try some mixed media too, but it'll be totally different than this, lol. ~hugs