Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Rock A Bye Baby ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're having a great start to your week!

Well .. do you remember in my last post I mentioned that it was supposed to snow on Saturday?  And that Bodhi's best friend was coming over to play .. so hopefully they'd be able to play in the snow out in our backyard?  sigh .. well .. it did NOT snow!  blaughgggh!  lol!  It was mighty windy and very cold .. but no snow.  :(  Ahhhh well ... 

At least the boys had so much fun playing together.  :)  They are so inseparable .. ever since Kindergarten.  And even if they are now in different classrooms this year .. they still eat lunch together and play together during recess EVERY SINGLE DAY!  So cute!  :)

Anyway!  Here's a card that I've made with this absolutely DARLING LOTV "Rocking Horse" coloured with Distress Reinkers.  


Have you all gotten your fill of this PRECIOUS release?!!!!!!  Oh I tell you .. they just make my heart melt all over again and again!  Truly!  You simply must treat yourselves to some LOTV goodness!!!

And I know you've been enjoying all the GORGEOUS creations by my FABULOUS DT sisters on their personal blogs as well as on LOTV's Inspirational Blog!

Don't forget that this month .. there is a new challenge over at LOTV's Challenge blog .. "Anything But a Card".  Easy!  A tag, a gift bag, a bookmark, a gift box ... come join in!!!

And just a reminder ...


Thank you SO very much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Warm Hugs,
Elise

15 comments:

Sande said...

Such a gorgeous card, Elise!!
Love it!
Hugs,Sande xx

Sammy said...

Just gorgeous Elise! Such an adorable image, and beautifully coloured as always.
Sorry to hear the boys didn't get their snow, but I'm sure they'll see some before the winter is over! x

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, Stunning card and not one I bought. I did buy 2 though. Do you use watercolour paper, as your colouring is always amazing? I have some but keep forgetting to try it. Hope you have snow soo! :) Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole said...

Oh so beautiful in every way Elise! GORGEOUS! xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just beautiful, hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Elise, the image is adorable and your soft colouring is just perfect. I adore all your pretty detailing too.
Shame you didn't get the snow !
hugs Sue xx

Alexandra♥ said...

Fabulous card Elise!

Kelly Neis said...

OOhh! so sweet and gorgeous colors! I love your card it is very striking and these images are just amazing! I love all your layers of girly lace, beads and flowers!
Have a great day,
Kelly

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi! Elise! this is my very favourite of the babies images. so very precious, the more precious is how you showcased it. Love the dreamy style of your card, perfect with sweet dreams of this little one. Adorable! have a nice day. ! xox

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. The image is adorable and your colouring looks stunning.
What a shame you didn't get the snow.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

I'm loving these new images, and you've coloured to your usual perfection. Fab card Elise.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Dena said...

I'm not sure how I missed this?! Yikes, it is gorgeous!!! Like I said on FB, I love the horse in white, it really changes the mood of the card! Your frantage is a beautiful touch added to that AMAZING coloring!!!! I too loooooooved that release!!!
Sorry it didn't snow, but I know Bodhi had a great time with his friend!!
Hugs, Dena

Denise Gutierrez said...

awwwe its nice when they friends to play with! hopefully they will get to play in snow soon!

very beautiful card! the colors are so wonderful!

Home sweet home said...

Hi

Fabulous card,lovely image and colours:):)

Fab work as always:)

Have a nice day:)

Merethe

Shirley N said...

Always love your stories about Bodhi. They must have been so disappointed that it didn't snow but at least they enjoyed the day together still. Another DARLING card!