Friday, December 6, 2013

Merry Christmas ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you've all had a beautiful week!

How is the weather where you're at?  It is SO cold here .. and we're supposed to snow here in town on Saturday!  :)  Yayyy!  It's a rare treat for us to have snow at our home .. we're excited and looking forward to it.  Plus Bodhi's best friend Hudson is coming over to spend the day with us, so it'll be fun for the little boys together to play out back in the snow.  Crossing our fingers that it really happens.  ;)

Well, I've made another Christmas card a couple weeks ago using some yummy goodies from The Ribbon Girl Store .. truly such a beautiful store!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

12 comments:

Sammy said...

Utterly gorgeous card Elise!
Enjoy the snow! I personally prefer it to stay on Christmas cards where it belongs, and out of the way of my walking my son to school! lol. x

Za ovinkom said...

Soooo beautiful Elise! Thank you for listing ribbons, lace etc. Your design is beautiful as ever.
Have a nice weekend,
Jasmina

Dena said...

UH....we need to talk!!! I have to know how you made this card haha!!!!! OMG it is over the top, super duper AMAZING!! This may be my very favorite! I love how you did the Frantage so perfectly and the colors and the soft details! WHOA!!! Love it Elise!!
Hugs, Dena

Christina C. said...

GASP!!!!!!!! This card is a perfect example of the Magic of Christmas...soooooo beautiful!!!!! I love this sweet vintage picture and all those gorgeous embellishments...truly spectacular!

Sue said...

This is stunning Elise. I love the image, gorgeous soft colours and wonderful detailing.
I hope you have a fantastic weekend and that you do indeed get the snow for Bodhi and his friend to play in.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, What a beautiful card. Very wintery feel to it. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous, I ♥ it, hugs Pops x x x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Elise. A fabulous image and I love all the pretty details.
Hope you get the snow - have fun!
Lorraine x

Kelly Neis said...

How do you do this every time!! Your card is so gorgeous and my eyes are taking it all in. The image is perfectly aged and every layer is elegant. Gorgeous card! There is never a bad card that you have made!
I love this one too.
Have fun playing in the snow!!
Kelly

Annette said...

Wow, so elegant and classic. A real masterpiece. But then all your cards are.
Have a lovely weekend Elise.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Sweet, delicate and beautiful as always :)

Home sweet home said...

Hi Elise

Your card is STUNNING:D
Fabulous image and colours are lovely.Amazing work:D

Wish you a lovely week:D

Merethe