Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Made With Love ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a wonderful week so far!

Bodhi is almost on his Christmas vacation .. and he simply cannot wait for school to be out!  lol!  He's so excited that Christmas is around the corner and he's already planning our movie nights (with popcorn and hot cocoa if I may add)!  hehe!!  ;)

Today I've a card to share with you using the SWEET LOTV "Cosy Pram" along with papers from "Always and Forever" and "Petal Fresh".  I so love this image .. it's absolutely ADORABLE!

And I've added on the charm "Made with Love" ... cause .. you know ... babies are MADE with love?!  hehehehehe!  ;)


A lot of the yummy goodies on here is from the lovely Ribbon Girl store!  I so love the goodies in there!!  I've used Pink Embroidered Tulle Lace, Teresa Lace, Ivory Roses Kort & Godt, Cheesecloth, Stardust Stickles, Flat Pearls from there.  :)

Please also visit the LOTV Inspirational Blog .. my BEAUTIFUL DT sisters will be posting something for you everyday with their GORGEOUS creations!

Thank you so much for visiting me ... I truly love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:

Za ovinkom said...

OMG! Another beauty dear Elise!! You made soooo beautiful cards with awesome embellishments and your design is perfect.
Big hugs to you.
Jasmina

Becky said...

Elise, this is totally gorgeous, delicate and totally 'Elise'. I hope you all enjoy your movie nights with you super sweet boy, have the best holidays!
Big hugs,
Becky xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous card - I love the little charms and details!
Rebecca.

Squirrel x said...

So beautiful hunny! Wishing you a Mele Kalikimaka! Hugs xx

Juls said...

Wow!!! This is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Pop's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous sweetie, love the colours too, hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

Totally adorable Elise. I love the cute image, beautiful colouring and gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Carole said...

Elise this card is so so pretty and your attention to detail just superb. May I wish you and your family a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope Santa is kind to you all - especially Bodhi!! Hugs xx

Dena said...

AWE! Fantastic baby card Elise!!!!!! She is colored beautifully and I love all the extra bits you used with the Frantaging!!! Another gorgeous creation!
Tick, tick, tick..... 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Elise!! A lovely design, colours, embellies and the LOTV image is adorable! hugs, Marlies

Christina C. said...

Awwwwww, this just melts my heart! So precious!!!!! Another magical creation!

Shirley N said...

Awwww, so sweet Elise! I have to make a baby card for my niece and you've inspired me to get started. This is ADORABLE!!!

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Elise. The image and all the embellies looks os pretty.
My kids can't wait for school to finish either, they are starting to get very excited!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous Elise as expected! I have this stamp but not had chance to use it yet. Thanks for the stunning inspiration. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

Yummy popcorn and cocoa sounds good to me! Your coloring is wonderful

cebelica said...

Oh my goodness, this is sooooo pretty!!! Just look at the beautiful colours, all the flowers etc. A real beauty! Hugs! xx

Annette said...

GORGEOUS card, just 'WOW' Elise. Love all the pink and the gorgeous image.
Definitely count me in for the cocoa too please!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Home sweet home said...

Gorgeous and sooooo sweet card:)

Wish you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas:)

Merethe

Christina said...

Woww that is a stunning card Elise!! Hope you are all right! Have a wonderful X-mas!!
Hugs Kristel

Bolilla Scrap said...

Merry Christmas my sweet Elise!!!
Big, Big Hugs!!!
Vale ;***

Cino said...

What a cute card! Love the sweet baby and the colors you've used!

Hugs, Veronica