Saturday, December 14, 2013

Crafty Ribbons Annual Advent Event with LOTV!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend so far!

Are you all ready for Christmas???  OoOH!  Pretty soon!  Can't wait to see Bodhi's face on Christmas morning again!!  So much fun!

Some of the LOTV girls are joining Crafty Ribbons Annual Advent Event for fun!  Here's my card using the gorgeous "Festive Christmas Tree" coloured with distress inks, "Set 33 - Christmas Grungy Messages" and the beautiful "Woodland Wishes" paper.



Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

12 comments:

cebelica said...

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas too. I hope this year we'll actually get some snow ON Christmas day, not just before and after.
Your card is super duper beautiful! Hugs! xx

Sammy said...

Ready for Christmas? Erm no... lol. I've not even *started* Christmas shopping yet!

Gorgeous card Elise! I love the colours and the image is of course fabulous! x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. The image is adorable and beautifully coloured. I love all the pretty embellies too.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Stunning card Elise. Such a sweet image, amazing colouring and gorgeous embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous Elise. I love the blue shadow behind the figure. Such a pretty design too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole said...

Beautiful Elise, superb colouring and a lovely card.

Christina C. said...

Gasp!!!!!!!!!! WOW....such a darling image surrounded by the most luscious embellishments and colored to perfection! Those snowflakes are so pretty behind the image.

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Elise. The image is gorgeous and I love all the stunning embellishments.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous I struggle to colour snowmen as I cannot get it right, yours looks amazing as always hugs pops x x x

Pop's Cards said...

Ok I must be loosing my mind here I left a comment of a totally different card refreshed the page and its gone!!??!!

This is just stunning I so love the tree colours looks so realistic, gorgeous work sweetie hugs Pops x x x

Denise Gutierrez said...

How did I miss this image when I shopped!??? :-( so sad.. You have done such an amazing job as always. I love your coloring and embellishments

Juls said...

Just beautiful!! Hugs Juls